Locale is a modern “control tower” for Ops Observability & Actionability. We help teams in leveraging their data to establish a simple monitoring and alerting system of record.
Here’s how Locale can help to make your operations proactive. You can:
- Proactively alert your team members about issues that are likely to happen through alerts, so they can avoid them and increase their efficiency.
- Building a system of accountability. Once the right person is assigned to resolve a problem. We'll track how long it takes for a problem to be resolved, as well as the number of tasks that were completed in the time it took for someone to resolve it. This will ultimately allow you to measure the impact your decisions have on your business.
- Ensure No Issue Goes Unnoticed Ever - Ensure every issue gets acted upon via automation and notifications on Email, Slack Webhooks, Whatsapp and more!
Top use cases
Problem: Monitoring the location, amount, pricing, and mix of inventory available from your business. This helps Inventory Managers or Sellers/Merchants maintain healthy levels of Inventory without losing customers or business.
Problem: Research shows that online merchants lose up to 60% of customers who experienced a failed transaction at the payments or checkout stage.
Logistics - Delivery
Problem: Tracking and tackling SLA breaches caused by delays in different legs of the journey of the item i.e. at pickup, in transit (or) at delivery. Eliminating failures at handoff points between various stakeholders(merchants, customers etc) will help free up resources and capacity which would otherwise be wasted in making failed attempts and returning goods back to origin.
Problem: A Category Manager oversees multiple Products (or) SKUs. Hence they have to liaise with various stakeholders like merchants, suppliers, Warehouse managers etc to manage functions like Sales, Procurement, Inventory management, Promotions etc for their Category. The expanse of these responsibilities makes it harder for them to be on top of everything.
Issues and Incident Management
Once the issues are identified, they can be assigned to different members of the organization and the resolution time can be tracked over time. This will enable repeatability in your processes and consistency in your results by building an accountability system that tells you what was done the last time!
The right person is assigned the task and you track how long it took to resolve the problem, the number of tasks resolved, the impact of the decision and so on. You can also use this as a way to measure performance within your team.
Metrics and required data points
Here's a list of important metric and KPIs that E-commerce businesses can use to monitor their business. If there is any anomaly or fluctuation in these metrics, you can get easily notified with Locale.
- We don't need any personally identifiable information to work with Locale.
- If you have any additional data points that you want to include in addition to those on the list above, please contact our sales team here.
Locale.ai is the new way to take the hassle out of E-commerce operations. By giving users the power to create their own alerts, track anomalies and building a system of accountability, Locale has a simple mission: to be the modern control tower for your business and make your teams proactive!
If you are eager to know more, Book a call with one of our specialists to have all your questions answered today!